Fair Deal Scheme in Dublin – A Guide for Dublin Based Applicants
The Fair Deal Scheme or Nursing Home Support Scheme is designed to ensure that anyone living in Ireland who needs long term care can avail of it. This is particularly helpful to potential applicants in Dublin City and County where Nursing Home fees are the most expensive in the Country and can range from €1,200 to €2,000 per week if paid for privately. Under the Fair Deal applicants pay a reduced rate due to the negotiation power of the HSE who subsidise up to 95% of all Nursing Home residents.
All applicants are expected to contribute towards their cost of care under the Fair Deal/Nursing Home Support Scheme with levels set at 80% of income for single persons and 40% for couples and an asset contribution of 7.5% for single persons and 3.75% for couples.
For applicants living in Dublin where property prices and income tend to be higher than the rest of the Country the Fair deal Nursing Home Support Scheme can and will assist applicants with their long- term care.
The Fair Deal process can be difficult to understand and to complete and we would recommend that you get professional advice using the service we offer at www.fairdealadvice.ie
For potential Applicants who have property assets of high value but low income and cash reserves we can help applicants avail of the Nursing Home loan to fund their care fees and to avail of the reduced Fair Deal rates.
Be warned don’t take advise from persons not qualified to give it as the implications of not completing your Fair Deal application correctly can have serious financial consequences for applicants and their estates. Advice needs to be specific to your individual circumstances and needs to be independent and objective which is what Fair Deal Advice offers. We do not attempt to sell you anything other than advice on the Fair Deal customised to your specific circumstances. We are not linked to any Financial Advisory firms selling pensions and investment advice which ensures we only give you objective independent advice that optimises your situation.
Fair Deal Advice is headed up by Tom Murray FCMA who is recognised as the leading independent Consultant on the Fair Deal/Nursing Home Support scheme and is a regular guest speaker on Radio and conferences on long term care as well as a contributor to Ireland leading newspaper titles.
Fair Deal Advice offers alternative funding solutions for persons needing long term care who have high incomes and high net worth and for whom the Fair Deal/Nursing Home Support Scheme maybe of no benefit.
Fair Deal Advice offers the following services to our Dublin Customers.
Fair Deal Advice, delivers confidential ,professional, objective and independent advisory services on the Fair Deal/ Nursing Home Support Scheme nationwide ensuring our Customers receive maximum benefits, under the Fair Deal Scheme in Dublin. We take immense pride in completing 500+ cases across Ireland and looking forward to serving new ones through the following list of services:
- • Help applicants plan for the Fair Deal/Nursing Home Support Scheme in Dublin
- • Inform the Fair Deal scheme applicants about the benefits it would bring as well as the way it would have an impact on their earnings and assets
- • Assure a seamless application process through our professional guidance
- • Complete the application on your behalf
- • Provide face-to-face consultations on a one-to-one basis
- • Communicate the importance of having a Power of Attorney
- • Calculate your contribution towards the Cost of Care
- • Advise on the Nursing Home Loan
- • Specialist advice for Business Owners and Farmers.
- • Advise on solutions of what to do with Applicant’s home
- • Advise whether the Fair Deal should be applied for and offer alternative funding solutions.
- • Advise on the hidden costs of Nursing Home care
- • Advise and assist on Nursing Home selection
Contact us today and get the right professional advice for the Fair Deal and long-term care.
We are open 7 days a week 9am to 9pm